Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Small "Hermes" Collection

Any bag lovers out there would agree that owning a "Birkin" is an ultimate dream for them (us)

It is considered as the "Holy Grail" of bags *grin* I have to admit that I am dreaming of having atleast one. Although it is far from reality *ouch*  The price is way too expensive and only the rich and famous could afford to buy a brand new one. Some pre-loved Birkins are still damn expensive...ranges from $6,000 to even $30,000 or more. It actually depends on the size and the material.
So, while day dreaming of carrying a Birkin, I would just want to share with you guys my very small collection of Hermes. Not a bag or wallet but I am satisfied with what I have...for now  *big laugh*

 Got the Buckle from Hermes Bahrain. The Strap from Hermes Italy

 These cutie earrings from Hermes Guam

 Bangle from Hermes Italy

From Hermes Guam


2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! true, hermes bag is damn expensive maybe they do sale sometimes? maybe u could get bags for a little less price. lucky u at least u have some accessories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Mahal! Hay kaya nga dream bag nalang hahaha..Unfortunately they don't go on sale like LV and waiting time to order takes months or even a year or so (as what I've heard). Pre owned is still very expensive

    ReplyDelete