Search This Blog

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Bag Reveal: Celine Mini Luggage in Fluo Pink

After almost a week of waiting for this baby to arrive, it is finally here!
I've been contemplating whether to get a Bi Color Black leather and white Canvas or a Beige Trapeze. Honestly, both didn't appeal to me that is why I decided to passed. Although the Mini Luggage Bi Color was reserved for me.
The price here in Riyadh is way cheaper than US plus the tax ,of course. Around $300-$400 price difference.
Anyway, I was still in search for a mini luggage and  i learnt about this fluo pink on sale. I never had second thought buying it. It is pricey though, since it is the most coveted color of the Celine Resort 2012 collection. So many are on waitlist, while some are still on hunt. I am just lucky to buy it on time *wink*
With what I heard Celine will no longer produce this beauty (i hope not) and so, this will be a collectors item *grin*
I admit, I have outgrown my fascination with Louis Vuitton (although I don't have anything against those who still love it) I think I had enough LV and it is high time for me to shift into a different designer :-) I love Sofia Copola designs, though.
So, without further ado, here is my new baby. The new member of the family.

CELINE MINI LUGGAGE IN FLUO PINK
Can't wait to take her out *smile*
She's is really pretty! Even prettier in person

5 comments:

  1. how much did you get it from riyadh for ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nayera! I didn't buy this bag in Riyadh. I bought it in New York.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its gorgeous <3 for how much in new york ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. its gorgeous <3 for how much in new york dear ??

    ReplyDelete