Search This Blog

Monday, August 2, 2010

Le Bua State Tower Part 2

As I write this blog I am already back in Manila. I still have lots of photos to upload and things to write here in my blog regarding our trip. One by one I will be able to accomplish it :-)

Anyway, here is another blog regarding our stay at Le Bua State Tower. I just want to give this hotel additional credit for their exceptional food and service.


Delish Buffet Breakfast @ Mozu. Mediterranean/Arabian Theme




                                     
Dimsum, Pastries, Bread etc...etc.. sarap!



 odor free hallway, well lighted and spacious



  Bangkok Skyline
View from our room

We really had a great stay @ Le Bua. The food and service are superb. I would recommend it to business travellers who opt to have a peaceful and relaxing stay in Bangkok. It is a bit off from the "live action"  like shopping, restaurants, bar, massage and spa. And considering the heavy traffic in Bangkok right now I would rather stay in Pratunam area wherein everything is just walking distance.

1 comment:

  1. Talagang you both really had a good time :) Okay yon, minsan masarap na walang kids na kasama, bawi na lang kay Rania sa kanyang mga pasalubong ;)

    ReplyDelete