Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm Back from Hongkong

It was indeed a busy 2 weeks for me. Travelling for 5 days to Bangkok and 6 days to Hongkong. I have lots of things to write though I have already started 2 entries from my Bangkok trip. Anyhow, I will update my blog once I have the chance - when my hands are not too full with so many things like unpacking our luggages, cleaning organizing etc.
Btw, in 2 weeks time we will bid goodbye to Philippines once again and we're heading back to home-based - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. I will defnitely have new interesting topics to write and to share with you guys.
For the meantime, let me greet all our Muslim borthers and sisters "Ramadan Kareem" or "Happy Ramadan"

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Hala, you'll be leaving soon na pala :( si Ellai nagre-request ng despedida sa iyo ;) hehehe...

    ReplyDelete