Search This Blog

Friday, July 6, 2012

Crunchy California Maki

I made California Maki many times before and I have already written about it here. Just after our Sushi Yoshi dinner last weekend, I was really determined to make a California Maki again but I want it Crunchy this time. So, I bought  yesterday Japanese Rice, Rice White Vinegar and Japanese Bread Crumbs.
Presenting my Crunchy California Maki!!! *smile*


Ingredients:
  1. Nori (Seaweed Wrapper)
  2. Crabsticks
  3. Ripe Mangoes
  4. Cucumber
  5. Japanese Rice (cooked as per package directions)
  6. Garlic Mayonnaise 
  7. Light Soy Sauce and Wasabe for dip
  8. Cream Cheese
  9. Japanese Bread Crumbs



This is the only Japanese Rice Available in the Market as of  Today. 
To those who are in Riyadh looking for a Japanese Sushi Rice, you can get it from Tamimi Market.

Perfectly Cooked Sushi Rice *smile* 
Rice Vinegar is already added into it


Crab Sticks, Mango, Cucumber, Cream Cheese 

 I did it!!! Clap! Clap!!

I rolled it into fried bread crumbs and then sliced it

No comments:

Post a Comment