Search This Blog

Monday, June 25, 2012

Sale Season!!!!

There are 2 huge sale seasons here in the Kingdom. The Mid Year Sale (June) and End of the Season Sale (which usually lasts until February the following year) And just last week, the Mid Year Sale Season has started.
I have to confessed that I have been In and Out of shopping malls for the past few days hehehe *guilty*  with up to 50-70% off signs who can resist not to shop????
I was about to buy another YSL tribute sandals in patent from saksfifth but its the high heel version so I opted to passed (sayang dahil patent doesn't always make it on sale~ not the straw patent) One of my wish bag was also on sale...Givenchy Nightingale in Goat skin at Royal Blue pa!!! haaay! It was between 30-40% off but I opted to passed again. Hopefully they will go on sale by the end of the year (di ko na ito palalampasin hahaha)
Still I was able to score few items from H&M, Zara and Mango (my 3 fave brands)

 I got the Patent bag from Mango. Shoes from Zara and Accessories from H&M
Coat from Zara

Light Cardigans, Knit Shirt & Dress and Black Top  from Zara, Mango and H&M

1 comment:

  1. type ko yung rainbow color na accessory buti ka pa dyan nakapag shopping. ako past past muna walang pang-shopping eh hehehe summer sale dito is on wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete