Search This Blog

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Earl Grey Green Tea

I am not a coffee drinker, I mean "hot coffee" but  I do enjoy coffee based Frappuccino :-)
I am more of a "Hot Tea" drinker but with the existence of assorted cold milk tea from the Philippines,
 I am loving it more. 
I enjoy sipping  an Earl Grey Tea...loving the aroma of it, but if it is not available
 Lipton Tea will do hehehe.


We had our weekly grocery last Wednesday. And after scanning the "Tea" Isle section,
this green little fellow caught my eye...Early Grey Green Tea from Twinings
I tried drinking Green Tea before (health benefits) but I didn't like the taste and the smell too. 
So , I gave up.
So, now I don't need to compromise the taste plus the health benefits of Green Tea with this Earl Grey Green Tea Combo. I am not so sure if it has been in the market for a long time but one thing is for sure, I will be enjoying my Tea MORE!!!





2 comments:

  1. i also love drinking tea in the morning, afternoon and at night -3x a day talaga hehehe by adding milk, nice. Enjoy ur tea time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mas nakaka relax ang tea kaysa coffee ;-) I even tried Milk tea caramel ng Lipton kaso sobrang tamis. Dito sa Saudi. locals do enjoy their tea with milk at sugar parang kape hehehe

    ReplyDelete