Search This Blog

Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Noodle House, Riyadh

I've been craving for dimsum for days now particularly siomai and hakaw. Yes, I am still in my "naglilihi" stage although I am almost in my 2nd trimester.
Last night (Wednesday) is our usual weekend night out. Hubby asked me where we should eat. He doesn't like the Filipino restaurant where we usually dine. So, he gave me the go signal to choose. While I was browsing the net to find new restaurant here in Riyadh I saw "The Noodle House". They have branches all over the Mid East and one in Australia and in Cyprus.
At exactly 8pm we arrived at the restaurant..dim lights, attentive waiters and good food. The prices is more on the expensive side but you get what you paid for.

The Noodle House

Condiments

Singaporean Black Pepper Beef


 Asparagus and Chicken Corn Soup

Chicken Satay

 Clear Shrimp Dumpling

Yang Chow Fried Rice

Sweet and Sour Chicken

 
 Fried Ice Cream for Dessert

It was indeed a good dinner. Looking forward to visit them again..soon!

2 comments: