Search This Blog

Thursday, February 2, 2012

H&M Loot

It has been our Wednesday routine to dine out or go malling.  Ito ang treat sakin ni hubby every week. Kaya naman I declare, Wednesday is my day! lol!
Yesterday, after our dinner at Burger King ,we decided to go to Midas furniture  store to check out their dining tables. Unfortunately, wala kami nagustuhan kaya we have to scout sa ibang furniture store.
As planned, we went to Granada Mall to check out H&M kung may new styles na. I still have 150SR on my Alshaya card and I want to use it na *wink*
Good thing meron na sila bagong styles kaya naman i got few items for me and for the girls.


 Subok muna

Color blocking (",) 

Top/Cardigan/Trouser/Shoes : H&M
Bangle: Hermes
Watch: Rolex Datejust (Midsize)




4 comments:

  1. wow type ko yung necklace cielo :)congrats medium ka na ako kaya kelan? hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your loots! and I'm really crushing on those green pants, sis! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bili na sis :-) sayo marami pa kasi maliit ang size mo

    ReplyDelete