Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Summer Time!!!

For the past few days, Riyadh is starting to heat up!!! Summer is just around the corner and school vacation is fast approaching. And to add, my birthday is very soon *big laugh*
Since my birthday is coming soon, Abdul gave me the option of whether to travel internationally for 5 days or get a new bag. Both are my weaknesses!
Well, I opted to get a new bag since traveling will be difficult for us. With a toddler and a baby (no yaya) with us *wew* for sure it will be an everyday struggle. We were actually choosing between Casablanca, Morocco or Istanbul, Turkey but since I chose "the bag" this is scratch from the list
I hope we could travel again in the near future with the kids. Once they are big enough to appreciate traveling. Since, long travel is scratch from the list, I was tying to convinced Abdul if we could go to Lost Paradise in Bahrain over the weekend. Rania has been persistent to go swimming (kahit sa batya siguro happy na sya) or to Dubai even for 5 days, but Abdul left us hanging with no definite plans yet or if it will push through.  Gastos na naman kasi fom food, hotel , park fee etc.(I understand....kunwari) He actually made an airline reservations pero I don't know kung  matutuloy. Haaaaay! *deep breath* Let's see!
We both LOVE traveling and honestly, we've been all over the place for the past 6 years ( Asia, Europe, Africa, Middle East and US). We've been traveling extensively kaya naman I don't blame him dahil sa additional expenses ngayon. We just bought a new house, a new car (both here in Saudi and in the Philippines) plus furnishing our house.
So, this year we would be on travel ban (if I may say) for us. Well, hopefully the hospital where he is working can send him to Brazil for a conference and he could tag us along hehehe( humihirit pa)
Anyway, this is also an opportunity for you guys to check out my "not so updated" Virtual Tourist site. I am a member of this travel site for years now but with the existence of facebook, blogger, instagram and the likes, I have neglected and have't updated it for a while now. I do hope I can be an active member again. SO, that would be it for now and I will talk to you soon! Ciao!




2 comments:

  1. hi cielo! i checked out your virtual tourist site ang ganda and hope na you can still continue updating it when time permits. anyway, i am crossing finger for the brazil travel ( if matuloy sana ) wish ko din mapunta ng brazil me sister si Claudebiko duon ( mahal kasi pamasahe kainis hehehe ) Goodluck to ur summer plans and have a nice time with the kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thansk MAruh! How i wish I can update it..VT is a very useful site for travelers talaga. Wowo you should go there atleast kayo may matutuluyan. Sana matuloy!

    ReplyDelete