Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Summer is More FUN in The Philippines

I have mentioned in my previous post that summer in Saudi Arabia is just around the corner. And since we are on a travel ban this year,  I am just thinking our well spent summer vacay in the Philippines. For 6 years, this will be my first time to actually spend "summer" here in Saudi Arabia.
While we are stuck here in Riyadh (for now) I just want to look back at our summer escapades..Pinoy style! It is definitely More Fun To Spend Summer In The Philippines!


Butterfly Haven ~ Bulacan

Puerto Princesa, Palawan ~ Underground River



Ocean Adventure ~ Subic




Sonya's Garden ~ Tagaytay

Boracay

Bohol

1 comment:

  1. you're right nothing beats summer in pinas! di pa ko nakapunta sa sonya's masarap ba pagkain? nakaka relax siguro dyan. at dito din sa bohol di ko pa nakita ang chocolate hills ( sounds food lahat ang gusto ko at nasa isip noh? hehehe )

    ReplyDelete