Search This Blog

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Greetings from London!! Quick Update!!

Pardon me for not writing any blog for the past few days. Me, my daughter and my hubby are presently out of the country and spending 2 wonderful weeks in London and Edinburgh. We will be back in Riyadh in 5 days time.
I haven't written any blog from this trip. However, I am saving all my stories, news and tips to write when i get back home.
Btw, I've seen a glimpsed of the Pope in Edinburgh on our way to the airport..lucky me! How i wish we could have stayed a day to see him. Anyway, it was a good experienced though.
Tomorrow, we're off to the biggest open market in London..its Wembley Sunday Market. Hubby's friend will take us there and hope to find a good bargain. I hope my body will cooperate with me..gee! I've been feeling tired and nauseated for the past couple of days because of my pregnancy.
Anyhow, I've been enjoying our stay here especially the very nice weather.
So, that would be my update for now and see you soon!


1 comment:

  1. Cie! Super breathtaking naman ang mga pictures mo!!! pareho tayong nag blog break ah... hehehe ikaw naman nag-enjoy ako napagod :) hehehe pero okay na rin at gaya ng entry ko sa blog, sulit na sulit!!!

    ReplyDelete