Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Burberry Factory Outlet

Burberry has always been my favorite brand either for me, for Rania or for Hubby. I know it sounds crazy at times to pay for a child's blouse or top for $100 up or to spend $120 up for a polo shirt. But rest assure that you're getting what you paid for...quality!
Burberry is an international luxury brand. Its globally recognized name, trademark, and signature trench coat have been synonymous with quality and enduring style for over 150 years. (An excerpt from fundinguniverse.com)
And so, when hubby told me about this trip to London this is the first thing i researched online. The factory outlet of Burberry...and they have it! *grin*
The brand is known for its check patterned commonly red, black, white with equestrian logo. Unfortunately, due to its popularity, replica, imitations and fake items are out in the market nowadays *sad*
Well, back to my story, I really had a fabulous day at the Burberry Factory Outlet. The outlet houses clothing for men, women and children. They also have bags, shoes, accessories. Most of the items there are "ALL OUT" meaning they don't have other sizes or other stock. So, it would be best to call them before you come to check when is their delivery of new items. As per the staff, deliveries are twice a week but never on a weekend.

Burberry Factory Outlet
Address: 29-53 Chatham Place, Hackney London, E9 6LP United Kingdom
Telephone Number: 02089853344 (Use +44 if you are calling from abroad)
Opening Times: 10am - 6pm (Mon - Sat), 11am - 5pm (Sun)
How To Get There: Hackney Central is the nearest main railway station and is a 5 minute walk from there. This would be the best way to reach the place. As you exit the railway station just go towards your right. The nearest landmark would be TESCO grocery. Walk towards it and 3 streets from there to your right is the Chatam Street and you will see the Burberry Sign


We enjoyed the shopping


I got it for $170. Regular price is $250

I didn't let the opportunity passed. I have to get one hehehe.
Burberry's iconic trenchcoat.

I paid $700 against $1400 regular price. i was just lucky to still have my size.


Knitwear with the check pattern on the shoulders.
Outlet price: $124

I also got my daughter a baby pink top and a white trouser. They have very limited sizes for toddlers.


And although it is a factory outlet, you can still avail the VAT Refund if you're a tourist outside the EU Union. You can get additional 10-12% off the total bill ~  not applicable to children's wear










1 comment: