Search This Blog

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hello Kitty Sugar Cookies

For the past week, Rania has been asking me to make a Hello Kitty Cake for her birthday. She's a big fan of Hello Kitty. Anything that she sees with a Hello Kitty on it she would ask me or her baba to buy it for her.~ shoes, shirt, pencil, notebook, perfume, toy and even candies!!!
I was actually set to make her a birthday Hello Kitty cake with fondant, but her baba surprised her with a 6 days trip to Dubai...yipeeee! I am more excited hahaha! that's is why no birthday cake for her because we will be out of the Kingdom.
Today, I decided to make her a Hello Kitty Sugar Cookies, instead. She was so happy to see this cutie little cat turned into a yummy cookie (",)
You can check out the recipe HERE

So Cute!!

 Fresh from the oven

After Piping and Flooding
I still need to practice more but I am happy with the end result *wink*

 Hello Kitty Sugar Cookies
Mommy's Labor of LOVE!!

  She likes it!
Happy Birthday, Rania!!
I Love You!!

The Birthday Girl a.k.a Ms. Hello Kitty



2 comments:

  1. wow! bravo cielo! ang cute! i hope na merong betty boop na ganyan. i actually made sugar cookies with the help of your recipe! it turns out so good at gustong gusto ng mga bata :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Maruh! very simple and easy to make talaga ang sugar cookie pero masarap ;-) hanap ka online like ebay or amazon. i got this hk cookie cutter from ebay.

      Delete