Search This Blog

Friday, June 15, 2012

We Are Back From UAE


We spent Rania's 4th Birthday in UAE (United Arab Emirates). This is also a surprised vacation from Abdul since we are ban to travel this year hehehe.
It is my 3rd time to visit the country. The last time we were here was 2007, and I was really surprised how the country has changed tremendously ~ In a very positive way.
They have a well constructed roads and highways, beautiful infrastructures, nice landscapes and a well designed metro within the city of Dubai. I didn't see all of these the last time we were there, that is why it is really impressive to see how the country has bloomed and progress over a little less than 4 years or so.
The main purpose of the trip is to treat Rania for her birthday. Abdul wanted to bring her to "Wild Wadi" (A water park) so she would enjoy and have fun because she loves being in the water. The second reason for this trip is to visit the Chatime (A shop offering Flavored Teas originally from Taiwan but has branches all over the world including the Philippines) I got addicted to their Pearl Milk Tea when I was in the Philippines. And so, when I found out that they have opened in UAE I didn't miss the opportunity to visit them and have my all time fave Pearl Milk Tea *smile*
We stayed in Sharjah for me to have an easy access to Chatime hehehe (sweet hubby)  but during the day (after having milk tea) we drive to Dubai. It isn't too far from Sharjah, about 30 mins drive or less without traffic.
For now, here is the photo of the (current) tallest building in world...THE BURJ KHALIFA in DUBAI.





No comments:

Post a Comment