Search This Blog

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Chatime in UAE

Chatime has finally opened in the Middle East. In Sharjah, United Arab Emirates (UAE) to be exact.
When I learned that they have branched out in UAE, I kept bugging Abdul to go there for a short vacation and have Milk Tea *smile* He didn't disappoint me *love*
We spent 6 days in UAE with juggling trip to/from Sharjah and Dubai. I made sure to have my Pearl Milk Tea every  morning and at night.
I tried their Hawaiian Tea, Chocolate Mousse( Abdul's Favorite) and their Taro Milk Tea. All are equally good, however, Pearl Milk Tea is and will always be my all time favorite *smile*
I do hope things will work out and would be able to bring Chatime to Riaydh. InshaAllha (God Willing)

  It's CHATIME!!!

 You can visit their facebook page ~ CHATIME ME

 Thirst Quenchers!!!
A healthier alternative to coffee *wink*

Look what I brought home with me!!!

CHATIME 
2nd floor Megamall
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates





No comments:

Post a Comment