Search This Blog

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Baking Tools @ TAVOLA


Leila's upcoming birthday excites me a lot. I am excited to create a lady bug dessert buffet. I've been doing research online on what are the suggested recipes for dessert buffet. I have to narrow it down because there are so many options.Also, kailangan ko i- practice ang chosen recipe ko baka pumalpak hehehe.
I got few baking tools para sa sugar cookies at royal icing recipe na kailangan ko. Royal Icing is a tricky thing to do kaya dapat may dry run ;-)
Shops offering baking supplies here in Riyadh is limited kaya when I found out that TAVOLA is selling Meringue Powder and other baking supplies/tools I visited their shops outright.
They have 2 branches: 1. Olaya (near Gahzaz) 2. Hayat Mall


Piping Tip Set

Disposable Pastry Bag and Round Cookie Cutter (for my sugar cookie lady bug design)

Squeeze Bottles for Royal Icing Flooding

Lollie Sticks for Oreo and Cake Pops

No comments:

Post a Comment