Search This Blog

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Bags! Bags! and More Bags!!

These are my current favorites! How I wish I can have them all hahaha! wishful thinking!

Notice something? My picks are in 3 shades.. Blue, Camel/Beige and Black.
I really like the Cobalt Blue color and you've seen me incorporating this in my outfits.
The Beige/Camel is a neutral color and can easily pair with any outfit.
Black, since I only have one which is my Chanel Flap I really want to own another one. 
You can never go wrong with a basic black bag. Definitely a staple bag..a must have!


  1. Givenchy Antigona
  2. Givenchy Nightingale
  3. YSL Chyc Cabas
  4. Givenchy Antigona
  5. Gicenchy Nightingale
  6. YSL Chyc Cabas
  7. Givenchy Antigona
  8. Celine Phantom
  9. Celine Trapeze

No comments:

Post a Comment