Search This Blog

Monday, May 14, 2012

Pappa Roti

First time I've tasted a coffee bun was about 10years ago in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. My good friend Julie introduced me to this addictive bread while in search for a good snack in KL. Well, the rest is history as they
say :-) I also tried it in Singapore, Bangkok and Philippines. Althouhg it has different brand names like Roti Mum, Kopi Roti, Roti Bun etc still the tastes never cease to satisfy my palette. 
Just yesterday, after running some errands with Abdul and Rania, I wanted to have a light snack. A coffee to go and a croissant will do since I didn't have lunch yet. But the coffee shops were closed because it was prayer time (Shops are close during prayer time). We decided to drive around instead of waiting for the coffee shop to open. Then, I saw this!!

Pappa Roti Cafe! Yahooooooo!

The counter is  quite small

Dining Area. Not sure though if they have dining area for family. Will ask next time

Coffee Bun
Honestly, price per bun is quite pricey. It costs SAR11 roughly $3.00 / pc
But if you buy 5pcs you can get it for SAR48 ($13.00)

We ordered Mochaccino and Caramel Machiato
The drink costs SAR17 ($4.50)/ drink
Still pricey compared to other coffee shops like Starbucks, Dr. Cafe and the likes
I have yet to try their Milk Tea :-)


Pappa Roti
Tahlia cor. Takassusi
Near Panorama Mall
Tel: 2936452

No comments:

Post a Comment