Search This Blog

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

I dedicate this post to the greatest Mom of All, My Mommy Yla! I honestly do not know if she would read this, but by any chance that she would, I just want to thank her and let her know how much I love her and how much she means to me.

THEN:



NOW:



Nadagdagan na kami :-)

I am what I am because of her (except for the shopping part plus the expensive bags and shoes..lol) My number one critic but also my bestfriend. I am proud to say that she has raised us, me and my two brothers really well..and to the best of her abilities. And because of that I truly salute her for being the superwoman of our lives. We love you Mommy and my prayer is with you always. The best of health, long and stressful life hehehe. "Happy Mother's Day"

2 comments:

  1. Happy mother's day to you and to your mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marie! Happy Mother's Day to you too! following you back :-)

    ReplyDelete