Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Self Confessed Shopaholic and Bag Addict!!!

Clothes, Make Up, Shoes, Jewelry and Bags are just few of the many addiction of us women...and I admit I'm guilty! LOL
Even before, I am truly fascinated with  shoes, bags & jewelry/accessories..just anything that would make me look and feel good. I remember my mom would always tell me "Don't you have enough shoes, clothes and bags?? You keep on buying things and you don't even have enough space to store all your "abubot"
My answer? " I just can't get enough" hahaha joke!
On a serious note, I've been addicted to collecting High End Bags for the past 4 yrs..thank you to my husband who's been supporting or should I say spoiling me with all these addictions. And to justify my splurges, I often tell them that I can pass it on to Rania afterwards when she's old enough to know how to take care of it hehehe.
So far,  (MODESTY aside) I have Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Burberry, Juicy Couture & Coach in my collection. Louis Vuitton occupies a bigger space in my closet (",)
And just yesterday, hubby got me a new "baby"..an addition to my collection yipeeeeeeeeee! advance Anniversary gift hahaha..Can't wait to see this beauty soon....It's a Multicolore Speedy 30!!!!
Japanese pop artist Takashi Murakami designed this iconic MULTICOLORE. It has 33 fabulous silk screened colors.
Well, they say no Multicolore Speedy pattern are the same

No comments:

Post a Comment