Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Surprised Birthday Gift!

Want to guess what's my surprised birthday gift? Shoes? bag? Jewelry? Nope! It is something greater...Hubby surprised me with his presence! hehehe.. He flew all the way here in Pinas from Riyadh just to be with me on my special day. Isn't he so sweeeeeet! Btw, he did the same thing last year!

Kaya naman to my sweet and loving hubby..thank you! You really did make me feel special.. I LVOE YOU!




 We celebrated my birthday at TGI Friday's at Trinoma. 


My wonderful Family! My hubby Abdul and my beautiful baby Rania




Also, i would like to thank all my friends, former officemates, Vt and FB friends for all the greetings!


Dress by Warehouse
Shoes by Aldo
Accessories by Hermes (Bangle)
Bag by Louis Vuitton

2 comments: