Search This Blog

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Leila's Birthday Party Ideas

In less than 2 months, my youngest daughter will celebrate her 1st birthday. I am excited!!!! That is why as early as now I am planning her party. We will celebrate here at home and so I have ample time to think and plan the theme and design for the party.
3 years ago,  my eldest celebrated her 1st birthday party in the Philippines it was a big celebration since family members, relatives, friends and former office mates were all invited. I wouldn't deny it that it was also expensive..ouch! From the venue rental, venue decorator, cake, prizes, food, outfit etc..It costs us alot but it was worth it because everyone enjoyed the party.
For this coming party, it will be more intimate since I only have one family member here in the Kingdom (my cousin) and few family friends. I will organize it myself and decorate our house too.
So, as early as now I already have a theme for Leila's party its..."LADY BUG". Black, Red, White and Green color motiff. I have already started practicing on how to make tissue pom poms.

It was a success!!!

I also plan to create a buffet dessert ~ homemade cookies, cakes and other pastries. Last year, I made candy corner for Rania's 3rd birthday party and they all liked it including the adults :-)
So, hopefully this year they would like it too.


Here is the kind of cake that I would order for Leila but the color would be different. It is made up of small cupcakes (Carrot) with cream cheese frosting (from Much Bakery)


I have also made the invitation, food labels, toppers etc.

2 comments:

  1. goodluck gurl and happy planning! advance hapi birthday to your youngest. have a blast! weeeeeee

    ReplyDelete