Search This Blog

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Leila's Ladybug Party Details

We had Leila's 1st birthday party last Friday (20 April) and it was a blast! We all enjoyed every minute of it. The hosts and the mascot both did a great job *clap! clap*
So, here are the details from Leila's Ladybug Birthday Party.

Simple Ladybug Party Invitation (DIY)

Beautiful and Delicious Cake/Cupcakes from Munch Bakery
I made the design myself

Our Dining Room Turned Into A Party Area
(All decorations ae made by yours truly with the help of my cousin and a friend)

I Call this Leila's Corner. This is a small bar/nook converted into a Sweet Treat Area for Kids and Kids at heart. We have Cotton Candy, Mallow Pops and Popcorn. Next to it is the Face Painting Area.

The Blackboard is from IKEA.

Party Favor for Kids (DIY)

Personalized Cookie Pop (DIY)

Party Favor for Adults ~ Ladybug Sugar Cookies

Personalized Water Bottles (DIY)

Tissue Pom Poms (DIY)

I used Paper Flowers and Wooden Letters to decorate the wall of our 2nd living room

DIY Birthday Banner

This was place at the entrance from the main living room.
I bought the twigs and added the designs afterwards. I also put Leila's photos.

We bought the Red, White and Black Balloons and just inflated it. The Balloon Sticks that we used are from Rania's previous party.

Prizes!!!




1 comment: