Search This Blog

Saturday, June 2, 2012

What's Inside My Bag????

Ever wonder what's inside the bag of your favorite celebrities??? or maybe your friends??? I know it is quite intriguing to know what lipstick they have, gadgets, perfume, hand lotion etc. Well, here is my own take of "What's Inside My Bag"



On a normal day, when I ran my errands like doing the groceries, I usually bring with me my ever reliable Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM. 
I can load up so many things inside (as seen in the photo) and I can even add more hahaha. I once tried using it as a diaper bag, but I don't think it is wise to do so because of  its price tag of  $900 .00 (current price) *ouch*

I have two wallets :
1. Hugo Boss ~ this is my main wallet were I put my money, credit cards, ATM cards and ID's.
2. Dooney & Burke ~ this is where I put my frequent flyer cards, Membership Cards, Photos and some receipts.

As seen in the frist photo, I have a small bag organizer where I put my cosmetics. I am not a make up person but I do bring powder, lipsticks, blush on and mascara. These are my staples. I have Chanel, Mac and Loreal Lipsticks and a Mac Lipglass. Revlon photo Ready Powder, Mac Mascara and H&M Blush with Fashion 21 Brush.

My Iphone 4s and  Samsung Galaxy Tab for back up, and also for Rania to play.

I can't go without my sunnies (Escada) and my specs. A hand sanitizing gel and a hair clip.

Well, basically that's it and I am ready to go (",)

How about you?? What's inside your bag?? 
Can I have a peek??? *smile*


No comments:

Post a Comment