Search This Blog

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Gucci Marola Jelly Sandals ~ My loot from Farfetch has finally Arrived!

When hubby gave me the "GO" signal to purchase the GUCCI MAROLA JELLY SANDALS that i was eyeing for two weeks, I didn't order it that abrupt..I was still contemplating if i should get it now or wait for farfetch to go on sale. Well, farfetch did go on private sale but these sandals were not included. Also, this is the last piece for my size kaya sabi ko nga it is really meant for me (drama queen)


The item has finally arrived yesterday. It was fast and on time via UPS (with tracking number)

X'cess:
Pls don't mind the size hahaha..I know i got huge feet.

Update:
I am actually a US 39 (9) but this Gucci Sandals is based on European size which I think run a size smaller.Although it snugs perfectly, the width or the front opening can be a little bit wide if i got a size 40. In my honest opinion, this cannot be worn for a long period of time since the soles are quite thin. Thee is no sole support on your feet and definitely would hurt after sometime.





with the shoe bags

 When Worn
I have a wide feet! Not too ideal for me!




2 comments:

  1. Oh ang cute talaga... ang sweet ni hubby mo, hehehe talagang kinunan pa nya ng pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet talaga yan hehehe..ako nag request sa kanya na kunan ng pic para makita ko kugn pareho itsura sa website LOL

    ReplyDelete