Search This Blog

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Outfit Post: Accessories Around D' Globe


It's weekend again folks! (here in Saudi Arabia) and it only means malling and dining out :-)
Since Abdul will be "on call" this coming week, I told him that we should get the kiddos party outfit because in two weeks time it's going to be Leila's party.
We ended up buying from Zara (including me) hehehe though I really like something from mango too (next time nalang)
Here is my casual outfit plus my accessories which I got around D' Globe.
Silver Earrings from DisneyWorld in Florida ~ I got these about 5 years ago.
Hard Rock Cafe Bracelet from Hard Rock Cafe Guam
The other bracelet is a personalized one. A Silver Dangling Charms with my name.

Pendant from Egypt with my name in hieroglyphics


Top/Trousers/ Long Necklace: H&M
Belt: Hermes
Shoes: Burberry
Watch: Rolex  Datejust (Midsize)
Bag: Louis Vuitton Galliera PM


1 comment:

  1. i like your outfit! bongga! i lovey dovey the belt+trousers and the bracelet. Happy fashioning! keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete