Search This Blog

Sunday, April 1, 2012

YSL Tribute Sandals


I am not new to wearing high heeled sandals/shoes.  During my hay days while working in the Sales force for a Marine Travel Agency, I often wear high heels. After I gave birth I ended up wearing ballerina flats more often. It is definitely hard to run after a toddler wearing a 3 inches shoes.
Only recently, I was able to wear high heel shoes again. I go either for a wedge or a thicker heels like clogs.
So, after looking at the options whether I should get a Christian Loboutin or a YSL Tribute Sandals. I decided to get the YSL Tribute. With lots of readings and research (OA HAHAHAHA) I am convinced that it is worth to get it.
Hollywood Celebrities like Beyonce, Olivia Palermo, Olsen twins among many others are seen wearing this stylish and comfy sandals. Local celebs in the Philippines are also loving this T strap sandals like Gretchen Baretto, Anne Curtis etc. Jinkee Pacquiao is also known to love YSL Tribute.
So, without further ado, here is my YSL Tribute Grey/Black Sandals.
I got it from farfetch and it's free shipping :-) lucky me! A day after my purchase, price increase into $140.00...ouch!


No comments:

Post a Comment